Evolution Hardwax Oils
Made in Germany and used extensively around the world, we are understandably proud of our Evolution Hardwax Oil – a truly exceptional product which continues to surpass our customers’ expectations. Available in 4 sheen levels (Matte, Classic, Satin and Gloss) and the following sizes: 125ml (sample), 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L.
Evolution 2K Booster
Our Evolution Hardwax Oils can be applied with or without the special 2K Booster. For smaller surfaces such as furniture, the Booster isn’t necessary. We only really recommend using the Booster for commercial use, i.e., in very high-traffic areas because it does increase hardness and durability. However, in most cases the Booster is not necessary because even without it, Evolution Hardwax Oils are extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting.
Whittle Waxes’ Anti-Slip is ready to use and is designed to be applied with Evolution Hardwax Oil (Matte, Classic, Satin and Gloss) to increase the anti-slip level from R10 to R12. The Building Code of Australia (BCA) states that treads must have a slip-resistant finish. Our Anti-Slip is suitable for all wooden and cork flooring surfaces and is ideal for stairs, wet areas, ramps and doorways.
Simply use the Anti-Slip in place of the first coat of Hardwax Oil. Allow to dry overnight and then apply a single coat of Hardwax Oil (same sheen level as rest of your floor).
Each Anti-Slip Kit contains:
• 1 x 1L Anti-Slip
• 1 x Roller kit
• Masking Tape
• Information sheet
Why are Evolution Hardwax Oils so popular?
The reason for Evolution Hardwax Oil’s amazing versatility is because it ticks all these boxes:
- Non-toxic – food-safe and toy-safe – completely safe for humans, animals and plants.
- Water resistant – ideal for all wet areas (kitchen benchtops, bathroom vanities, etc.).
- Hard-wearing – ideal for furniture and floors (even high traffic areas) – can last for 5-7 years.
- High coverage rates (20-30m2 per litre!) – so very economical for use on floors.
- Micro-porous – which allows the timber to breathe. It integrates with the timber rather than forming a skin and this prevents cracking.
- An attractive natural look and feel – it enhances the grain, bringing out the timber’s natural beauty.
- Easy to maintain – simply clean with Whittle Wax’s Floor Care (which has replenishment properties) to prevent the surfaces from becoming dull.
- Kind to the environment – made from natural, sustainable raw materials (such as beeswax, carnauba wax and jojoba oil) – it has no negative effects on our planet.